Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Late July Update

And here we are again...

Busy with IRL shizz; school projects' been piling up and work isn't helping much, either. Whatever free time I have I spend it on Reddit.

Yep, that's where I go to now in my spare time... can't even remember the last time I've actually played any games.

But it's not all bad news, though! I managed to get the World Of Tanks replays recorded, at least. Already had one up on YouTube, and the other will have to wait till tomorrow as I'm freakin' tired already right now... 

It's 4AM here, I have classes the next day and here I am...

Anyways, this is just a late update to before the month ends. Definitely gonna get the next post done ASAP, when I have the time. So until then, stay tuned.

-Panzer Fist-

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Alien