Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Another Round

Well, this was supposed to be posted yesterday...

Yup... was busy and wasn't around the house the the whole day until 11 PM, and by that time I was too tired and went to sleep. But at least it's up today.

The last post on Need For Speed: World, I've only played the single Sprint using a cop car. Now I'm back with a very delayed video on the first ever pursuit in the game. This video was uploaded to YouTube on July 15th, a solid 2 weeks plus before I got around to post about it.

Well, at least this time it's not only that one video, but another two... so that mean three in total of course.

And so without any more delays, the video(s). Enjoy.


Fleeing from cops while riding in a cop car with a license plate with the words "STOL3N" on them... seems legit.

Funnily enough, I did a better job in my first pursuit than in the second that I did in the Dodge Viper. Although to be fair, that vehicle had one of the worst handling once tuned to the max. Had too much trouble controlling the car that I ran through a bunch of spike traps...

Poor excuses aside, it's still one of the hardest to handle. I remembered in the past where I used the vehicle in another game, Need For Speed: Carbon. When upgraded properly, it becomes a rocket in accelerating. As you can imagine this leads to a bunch of rams and flip-overs when the speeds are through the roof.

In fact, it's actually recorded and uploaded, too. here's the 2nd pursuit in the Dodge Viper.


Pursuits and Team Escapes is where I do better in as I'm more of a Burnout fan than a Need For Speed one, as Burnout 3: Takedown was one of my first racing game with destructible elements in them.

Ahh, what fun I had in that game... to bad the last made Burnout title was nearly ten years ago...

Makes me wanna play Burnout again. Anyways... I've then continued to gather more suitable vehicles to the garage. Most of them were cop cars and Juggernauts for pursuits, but no race-type vehicles.

The first one that I decided to take was my old favorite, the BMW M1 Procar. Looks a little old-school, but it's pretty damn fast. Maxxed out the tuning and slap on some race skills and then took it to the streets for a 'S' class Circuit race, which means every bot racer will use high-end supercars such as the Porsche Carrera GT and Lamborghini Aventador.

With the Headstart skill, the race took an easy turn. But thanks to the car's high values in top speed and acceleration, they can't even catch up... 'cause even if I don't have the Headstart skill or a car with high top speed and acceleration values, I would have easily be overtaken and left in the dust.

And without anymore ramblings, here's the video on the circuit race.


That last part though after the race... lol

There's actually more to cover as these aren't the only game modes that are in Need For Speed: World. But those will be for another time as I have tanks to get rid of 3X to do in World Of Tanks. I hear that the Foch 155 will be removed after a few more weeks and planning to get it as soon as possible.

But wouldn't the tank be out of the game if it's removed? Nope... those who owned it before the removal will get to keep it as an Elite Tier X vehicle, similar to those Clan Wars Reward vehicles. Plus that just means it's gonna be rare.

And I guess that's all for now. If you'll excuse me, I have a french TD to grind through...

-Panzer Fist-

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Alien