Monday, July 10, 2017

Some Small Changes

Just a quick lil' update here,

I've tweaked the blog quite a bit for the past few hours. Little things like resizing the blog and blog header photo at this blog and resized the background picture for the other blog as the tiling was fugly.

Oh, and I've also updated the music player for this blog, too. There were a lot of missing music as some of the videos were removed from YouTube... and I've also adjusted some Google+ and Blogger profile settings.

Now, the Blogger profile is retired and changed over to my Google+ profile instead. That way, all posts made here should be automatically shared to Google+, same goes for YouTube when uploading a new video.

Noticed that the videos stopped getting shared over to Google+, so I assumed it must've been a slight problem... or that I've changed the settings last time and forgotten about it.

So yeah, that's basically it. Nothing major that will affect the whole place. So with that I'll be taking my leave now...

-Panzer Fist-

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Alien