Monday, May 15, 2017

Gone, But Back Again [With a 'Twist']

Wheew... it's been about five weeks already.

Yup, that long. What have I've been doing during that time? Busy with overwhelming work and taking breaks by playing games during the after-hours... overall, pretty usual stuff.

But this time, things are gonna be slightly different... so pay attention. In the course of next two weeks [this week included, till the end of next week] I'll be rapidly putting up videos to clear my hard drive space.

The videos have been sitting here for far to long, and it's also preparation for something important somewhere next week. Let's see here... I got four World Of Tanks videos that have yet to be uploaded, then there's the whole slew of Metal Saga videos at my disposal. Remember that one?

A small refresher of what it is...

I have about 30 to 40 videos, each at roughly 30 minutes. Yeeeaaahhhh......

The first thing to clear is obviously the World Of Tanks replays. Only four of them so it shouldn't be that tough. I can probably get it up at either Tuesday of Wednesday, depending on things around here.

For the Metal Saga parts, I'll have to decide how much I want to put in each "Metal Saga Adventures" post... and also how much parts I want to upload to YouTube for this two weeks.

I'm also thinking about putting up some other videos like 7 Days To Die or something like that... but planning to shift any zombie themed stuff to "T932's Dead Frontier Blog", as it's currently lacking any posts... 'cause y'know, Dead Frontier's starting to get even more stale with all the cash-grabbing updates only.

I'd rather talk about that on my Dead Frontier Blog instead of here, though.

Anyways, work's been lessening and I that's why I wanted to do this little plan that I've thought up. Rather interested with how this goes, as I really want to get my hands on the "Metal Saga Adventures" posts again.

As for playing the game... well, I still have a lot of leftover material to work with, so it can be put on-hold till I'm like 3 to 5 parts left... and that's gonna be awhile...

No joke though. It's gonna take quite some time before I get to play Metal Saga again...

Those Metal Saga parts have been sitting in the ol' hard drive for more than a year, so they must go before September rolls around.

And to everyone out there that were waiting for an update to the "T932's Dead Frontier Blog", there will be a post up there on Tuesday... will be even later if I plan to post the upcoming World Of Tanks batch on that day.

So, that's been quite a post. Plans, old stuff and more... here's hoping everything will pull through. And with that, I will be taking my leave now as it's already 2:50 AM here... see ya'll soon.

-Panzer Fist-

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Alien