Friday, April 7, 2017

"King Of The Jungle"

And everything's done! Time for the post, now...

Today's video batch will be on one of the oldest Premium Vehicles in the game and the second one I've bought, the Tier XIII [or eight, 8] Premium German Heavy Tank: the Lowe.

Believe it or not, it's actually a Superheavy Tank.

Man, this tank and the 112 are beast... One's a close-range brawler with superior angled armor and the other is a side-scraping sniper with heavy mass!

Yes, the Lowe actually is a Superheavy Tank. In-game, it's weight reaches 90 TONS PLUS.

Oh, and "Lowe" is "Lion" in German. Little known fact for you guys out there, hence the title of this post.

And what I said about it is true, too. For example in the video below which shows it's supreme side-scraping ability.


Dat dumb Tier IX Medium Tank and Gold spamming Tier IX Heavy Tank, though...

That's just one of it's strengths. It also has an accurate Tier IX gun, hence it can snipe and even shoot on the move quite reliably at short to medium ranges. The next video showcases these points perfectly.


A wild T29 appears to flank! But fails!

One of the tank's downsides is the relatively thin armor on the sides and the frontal lower glacis plate. But in continuation of the gun's pros, it reloads quite fast; down to 9.8 seconds if done right.

The tank also received a buff to it's engine power, thus making it faster. The next replay shows just the pros and cons stated above.


Bet that annoying M41 Bulldog didn't expect me to turn so quickly and at the right time...

And that's not all. It's ammo capacity is pretty impressive, too... 80 shells. And another con that bugs nearly every Lowe player ever: getting shot in the lower frontal glacis plate almost always leads to engine damage.

Hmph... the 112 gets its ammorack damaged when shot there, and then the Lowe gets engine damage...

The tank will end up move as slow as a Maus when it gets it's engine damaged, so it's almost a necessity to repair it unless your game is about to end soon or when you are relatively safe from enemies.

Anyways, here's the last replay I have on this tank... it has a very high damage blocked by armor statistics, at 2610 blocked.


Sadly, no kills...

But the cons for this tank are not done yet! It has a very lightly armored and quite visible cupola, and the area below the gun manlet is rather flat. The giant size also makes it an easy target for artillery.

But even with all that cons, it's still a very capable tank. Easy to use, master and also kill if not used properly. Many people complained that it's one of the worst Premium Heavy Tank to use, but I disagree.

To me, it's a breeze to use. Compared to the 112, the high penetration and getting engine damage compared to ammorack damage is a big and good trade-off. I even got used to using the Lowe faster than I did in the 112. I guess this tank requires a ton of skill to use if people keep saying that it's shit... even though it's not.

But for the Panzerkampfwagen VII [or Pz.Kpfw VII (or 7)] or "Panzer 7", it was also dubbed as one of the worst Tier X Heavy Tank now... but I can't say for certain as I don't have one. But, I am planning to get it...

...sooner or later, I guess.

It's a modified version of the famed Clan Rewards tank the: the VK 72.01 (K) [or as I call it the "VKK"]

A  tank with the E100's gun and performance of a Maus...

But I guess that's all then. This post was supposed to be done somewhere in March but y'know, Warface and stuff...

I still have another video batch to do before I can play World Of Tanks again, but I can still play other games instead for now... like The Last Stand: Dead Zone which I've played in the past before.

Well, I guess that's it for now. It's taken too many hours to complete this post, so yeah. When's the next one gonna be up? Dunno, but I'll post an update when it's gonna arrive... so see ya, for now.

-Panzer Fist-

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Alien