Thursday, November 10, 2016

AMX 50Beast Match

I'm back, and with a video too...

Well, it's Thursday already... or going to be Friday soon here. Time for another post in the good 'ol blog.

In the last post, I said that the next post might be about the 110 and some videos on it too. But as how little time I have left 'cause I'm tired AND also there seems to be way more 110 replays that I've thought (around 8, EIGHT), I figured I might as well just post a quick one here.

And as from the title of today's post, it's gonna be an AMX 50B replay... the French Tier X Heavy Autoloading Tank.

It's like having a 4-round revolver.

Just wanted to show this particular one as it's the only tank to have only one replay saved... even the Maus replays that I've saved have about 4.

In case you guys didn't know, I have about 4 Tier X tanks unlocked and obtained now. They are the AMX 50B, 113, IS-4 and the Maus. They are also obtained in that order, too... so yeah, the AMX 50B was the first Tier X tank that I've obtained.

When did I got 'em all, you say? Well obviously I've been playing World Of Tanks for quite some time now and I've been slowly getting them all, one-by-one. Tough work, but finally got 'em all.

But we'll continue that later... for now, it's the French autoloader's replay.


Ugh, that little mistake at the end proves how tired I am right now...

Pretty good match in there, though. Coulda get more damage done plus an extra kill if I didn't reload near the end there.

I've always preferred the French autoloaders over the American ones... I just prefer having that extra speed to go around to be helpful. It certainly did show in that match.

The French nation was actually the first nation that I advanced in... so it's pretty straightforward to get a Tier X from them first. I remember when I've first obtained the AMX 50 100... damn that 50 second reload time! But now I don't mind the reload times anymore.

In fact, I've even went and bought myself a few French heavy tanks that I used to play through for nostalgia... the first was the BDR G1 B, which was played for about up to 600 matches before I sold it. Then I moved on to the ARL 44 and even got the AMX 50 100 back again.

The BDR was a good tank, but I prefer the ARL 44 for it's "sniper gun" and sometimes useful front armor.

Why only Tier X Heavy tanks though? Well, those are during the times where I played tons of heavy tanks and gotten quite good at it. But now, my next Tier X tanks are gonna be Tank Destroyers... specifically about 2 only. They are the Object 263 and either the Jagdpanzer E 100 or the T110E3.

When am I gonna get them? Well, most of them are in Tier VII now... so it shouldn't be long to get at least one of them first... whichever that one it, of course.

Well, this certainly dragged on longer that I've imagined... That ate up 3 of my hours just like that, and Thursday already turned Friday today here... as it's already 2:30 AM here. So I guess that is all for today then.

I don't know when the next post will be up, but I want to get one done on the weekends. Dunno what it might be on, but at least it's something.

So without further delays, I'll be off to bed. See you in the next one!

-Panzer Fist-

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Alien