Monday, September 28, 2015

Three Freakin' Months

Yea... now that's long.

I'm back... but DAMN it's been so long since the last time I've posted something! I guess all those months at another place really takes you away from what you normally do at home, huh?

Or maybe that's just me...

It looks like a lot of things has happen while I was gone. Plenty of Fallout 4 info scattered everywhere on YouTube, plenty of missed game updates, not to mention all the unseen episodes of different shows and YouTuber updates that I've haven't looked into. Fact is: I'm waaaay behind schedule.

It seems that I've missed my chance to play some Armored Warfare. There's something called "stress testing" that went on recently but I was a few days late for it... I was really looking forward to it.

It also seems like Bethesda Studios are releasing a weekly video that shows some details about the S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats, kinda like a Vault Dweller's video guide to handling the Wasteland. Soo damn stoked for the game to be released already... but then there's the problem of whether the game can EVEN run smoothly on my computer, minus the max graphics of course.

I've also noticed that the local BlackShot has been out of Garena and a different game took over it's place, something by the names of A.V.A... or Alliance of Valiant Arms if you wanna get the full detail. But it seems that BlackShot wasn't all gone, it's just that they moved. Now they are under PlayOne Asia.

Good to see that my old favorite game is still on... somewhere at least.

I heard that A.V.A is pretty good, 'cause it has PERMANENT WEAPONS! Yup! There's nowhere in Garena that there's ever been a game similar to BlackShot to have permanent weapons... not to mention bots to play along Deathmatches and Co-op missions.

Sounds more like ZMR and Hazard Ops, but with no ridiculous lags and playable in first person.

And judging by the all these things I've missed out, I'll be having a lot of catching up to do... as I've said at the start of this post. Sorry if it's a little dry, short and nothing much but rambles... but I'm just glad to be able to be back.

Looks like I'll be back on track roughly weeks, if not months. But at least there will be more blog posts now. With that, I'll bid farewell and will be back in the near future! [hopefully]

-Panzer Fist-

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Alien