Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Clan Rises...

Yep, and it's for World Of Tanks.

The clan for World Of Tanks was made because it was requested by a friend of mine. I did the honors of starting it up, and got right to the basics.

Y'know, the Clan Name, Clan Tag and all those other stuff.

The name of the created clan is called "Anarchists". It's sounds like an emo/rebel group, but the reason I chose that name is for it to go with the picture I was gonna use for the said clan. I just like the Anarchist symbols... the old "Black Flag" to the "Red Fist" and also the most famous one, the "A + Circle" symbol.

But that doesn't mean that I don't know what anarchism means...

I chose the "A + Circle" symbol. Picked one with a transparent background so that it won't look sloppy... not to mention it looks great on vehicles, too. Here's a picture of the original one below.

Looks good.

That's original size right there. Why am I talking about "original size"? Well, I'll tell y'all about that right now, actually.

Y'see, When creating the clan, you can put up a "Clan Emblem"... actually several. Think of them as "Profile Photos". They differ in different sizes to fit different places, like the biggest for the clan's profile emblem and the smallest for the Global Map emblem.

There's a downside: you gotta pay 500 Gold to put up all five pictures and and optional... option to change your Clan Color. Obviously I took all five picture slots and change to an acceptable clan color... which is Red.

Not to mention starting the clan itself requires 2500 Gold...

The five photos are separated to 195x195, 64x64, 32x32 and 24x24. Only GIF and PNG formats will allow transparent backgrounds... but this is basic photo-editing knowledge. Only thing is that I've post all five of them as the same photo. It's not that it's a bad thing, but normally the biggest picture will usually be the one with more detail.

Maybe some other time [or Clan Leader] then it'll be given the thought to change.

All the picture in-depth info aside, the clan was made... chose the name "Anarchists" and clan tag of [ANCT], color of clan is changed from default Green to Red, added a small Clan Motto and some Clan Description and wazzah! It's done and it's looks great.

Anyways, here's a some of photos of the outcome below.

Clan Emblem, Tag and Name.

Clan Description.

All Clan Emblem sizes and Clan Color.

I guess I had to start up the clan because I normally fixed the bad English he had on another clan in another game? Yeah... I remember the description before I fixed it up... *shudders*

It's ZMR, by the way. Over there, clans are called "Corps". But he started that one and the way he types the descriptions N' stuff makes me cringe.

But all due seriousness, the clan will be transferred to him... soon as it hits the 24-Hour mark. You gotta wait a full day before you can transfer the "Clan Leader" rank to others.

Let's just say he's being impatient about it... asked to give me the clan a 'lil while back.

Don't worry, dude. It's not going anywhere.

I guess he's got the right to be paranoid. After all, he supplied 3000 Gold for the clan creation... but doesn't know that you need to pay for the emblem set-up so he thought the extra 500 that was sent to me was wasted. *sigh*

I just posted the pictures here to show proof if anything turns bad in the clan, like changed descriptions, clan names or such. I like the "Founder" part. Tells people who actually started the whole shebang and the process that takes place... and also the English-fixing. No sloppiness here!

So yeah, read the clan description. We're recruiting anyone! Noob or not, it's still open... until it changes, that is.

Let's just hope this works...

And if you're reading this fellow friend, take care of the clan. Don't screw it up. This clan is all set up for your Clan Wars and Strongholds and stuff.

Reason for why he should be the Clan Leader? Well, there's the whole "I paid for it" thing. And it's also because I'm not that active in World Of Tanks... but at least he is.

Nobody wants to join a clan that has a very inactive leader! Plus, I don't have the time for it. Too much work and I have some really important stuff coming up in my life that will take up at least 2 years tops.

I guess I'll just be the Clan Lieutenant, just maintaining the clan and stuff.

So... that's it, then. Just felt like posting this out here. Done it, and now it's time to take off.

See ya soon...

-Panzer Fist-

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Alien