Monday, September 18, 2017

What Happened... again?

Ho ho Wargaming, you sure know how to keep players busy this time 'round...

Man, it's been quite some time. The update that has the Foch 155 replaced with the Foch 50 B had already arrived weeks back, and only now I'm posting about it? Well, that's all thanks to what happened just a few days after the newest updated dropped.

Apparently, the rumors about the FV215b are true [as said from my last post] in that it'll be the next tank to receive the 'Replacement Treatment'. It's pretty much a Marathon but with a vehicle going rare instead. The replacement is also true from the last post, as it's the Super Conqueror. The info became known when Wargaming Asia on Facebook made a post with this picture.

Say goodbye to the old, and hello to the new...

The Tier IX [or nine] Conqueror also seems to receive a few special changes, in the form of spaced armor around the frontal half of the turret. Kinda reminds me of the Pz. IV.

The new Tier IX Conqueror. 

Looks good so far. But here's the most interesting part about the next Tier X replacing the FV215b; The Tier X Super Conqueror has this spaced turret armor with a different turret and also spaced armor for the front hull!

A beauty, ain't it?

This would instantly be a favorite among the players as they absorb HEAT shells... which are normally Premium Ammunition for most top-tier tanks. Pretty sure APCR goes through similar to AP and not sure about HESH shells. No more gold-slinging "skilled players" causing you that much trouble! Even the armor profile of the tank in Tank Inspector Super Test seems to conform this...

Notice the light-blue areas around the turret and hull front. Turret cupola 'bar' has high spaced armor value, too.

You can see from the pictures that the turret is indeed different from both the Conqueror and Super Conqueror. That 'bar' on the cupola would be bait for people to shoot, but it ain't gonna do anything when hit there. [at least that's what I think]

These are just pictures I've found while surfing the web, so I won't know for certain that they are 100% accurate. Heck, even the first picture states that the information is not final... changes can occur.

This tank is gonna function much like the high-tier MBTs from Armored Warfare... armor packages around the tank to prevent weaknesses when facing the enemy, except that the armor packs are only at the front. That means from the sides and rear you're still the same as any other tank.

And this is the reason I haven't got around to post even a single update when September started rolling around. Heard that the patch for this change goes live around mid-October, so that means roughly a month's time.

Sigh... even the last replacement didn't go well, not enough time and eventually had to resort to free-exp'ing for the Foch 155... so I can't afford to do the same thing for this tank else I'll be broke before I even know it. The British Heavies around Tier VIII to X [or 8 to 10] function similar to the WZ-111 to 113 series of tanks, but with the only notable difference is that the guns are more accurate and faster firing on the British Tanks.

Just don't expose that lower frontal hull plate and your sides too much and everything should go well. Right now I'm at the Tier V [or 5] Churchill I. Still quite a lot to go through, so I'm really putting all of my time at World Of Tanks currently. Only took a break today to post something as I can't stand leaving it too long without a single post.

So why do I want the FV215b? Easy, it's a rear mounted Heavy tank, and I just love those... evidence from the Maus and Pz. Kpfw. VII... Second, it's like a rear-mounted 113... so why not? Third, it's to get the new Tier X Super Conqueror as well, 2 for 1 deal.

Not gonna sell the Super Conqueror, 'cause unlike the horrendous bad penetration of the Foch 50 B, this one's got that special something that'll attract players... and it's obviously the additional spaced armor at the turret and upper hull front.

Oh, and there's also a rumor that the 'Death Star' will get replaced... will I ever plan to get it when the news becomes real? Nope. I already have the Jagdpanzer E100, and I would also prefer to rest after these horrible grind-fests.

I know a certain friend of mine somewhere will be sad that he ain't gonna get this tank anymore, just like the WTF E100 before... what with the broken computers he has... tough luck, mate.

And without anymore to add, I would like to end it here. I have tons of battles to do if I'm gonna end up not using a single gold to free-exp my way there, so I better get back to it. See ya whenever this shizz is done...

-Panzer Fist-

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Alien