Saturday, April 1, 2017

Inactivity?

Well now, it's been a long time since I've been here...

It's been about, what...a month plus without a post? I'm really sorry, but the reason behind it this time isn't really great. I have been gone because I was busy playing Warface.

Really good game... 'cept for the ping.

The game's great, but unfortunately with the closest server region being Europe [EU], I have no choice but to stick to playing Co-op Mode only. With 270+ ping there's no way I'll do great in Versus Modes...

Been playing it since the 12th of March... and decided to get the Mega Booster Pack which gave me the ability to get nearly TRIPLE in EXP Boost [275%] and nearly double in everything else, which includes the in-game currency [Warface Dollars] and the Arsenal Unlock EXP [VP]... for about 30 Days.

That means a month's worth of 'Premium Mode'...

Right now I'm at rank 34, the "Warrant Officer" stage. [Distinguished with 3 Diamonds] So it won't be long before I get even higher than that.

But don't worry, I haven't forget about the World Of Tanks videos! In fact, I have 4 in storage now... just waiting to be processed and uploaded to YouTube. After that, I can get to the next bunch... so that means no more playing or even opening World Of Tanks Launcher for me till it's all done.

...aaannd since there's alot of talks about this year's World Of Tanks April Fool's event being barely existent, I can safely skip out on it.

Warface on the other hand has a SEVEN DAY EVENT on just about April Fools...

Even Armored Warfare didn't have the time make up an event for it as they have legit reasons... Update 0.19 and Balance 2.0...

And even this post was supposed to be up yesterday, the last day of March. But I had a very terrible headache plus flu and sore throat... the headache's gone today but the rest is still lingering on to me...

As long as my head isn't throbbing and my eyes ain't being strained like it's being pressed on, then I can still use the ol' computer. Too bad it had to happen on the weekends, though.

Anyways, I'm gonna head back to Warface as I didn't get my chance to play it yesterday 'cause y'know... sickness. So happy April Fool's to you lot... no jokes or anything like that, though. See ya next time, then...

-Panzer Fist-

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Alien