Sunday, December 18, 2016

Upcoming Video Batch

Hey... guess who's back?

I've decided on which World Of Tanks vehicle replay I should record, but there's about 5... yes, FIVE of them. Not a problem for me, but it's gonna take some time to get them all up to YouTube.

This particular tank was chosen as it was the next smallest bulk I have [after the Maus replays]... the others stack up to 9 and 10 respectfully. [China Heavy Tank and German Heavy Tank]

There was no other smaller ones... 5 is the smallest I can find, then the one other tank has 6 replays.

I do have some single tank replays lying around, but I'd rather get these old replays uploaded and posted first... don't want to miss the chance to place them up.

So yeah... what's the vehicle? Well, it's a Tier VIII [or eight], and it's a Heavy Tank. It hails from the Chinese Tech Tree and I have mentioned about the tank several times in older posts...

...should be easy enough to guess what tank it is.

Well, I guess that's enough time wasted... time to get back to the works. Will post again when they are done.

-Panzer Fist-

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Alien