Thursday, April 30, 2015

Quadruple Apocalypse

It's here...

After a day of lazing around, I decided to upload the World Of Tanks video I've talked about in the last post..today. [since I had nothing to do at the moment]

But, there's a reason to why I'm uploading this today though: I've planned to post one on the 30th of April and one on the 1st of May. They are two different things...

But we'll get to that later. For now, the video: Four KV-2s in one team!


If two can't get the job done, get an extra two to help!

Aight, about the two dates I've put above: one is clearly this [WOT] the other? Well, I'll give ya a clue...

It's a game, I've posted about it before on the 1st of March... apparently it has quite a big update, it's game-changing... okay, maybe not so much.

I guess that's all to it, then. I'll be hitting the hay now, it's 6:04 AM here...

-Panzer Fist-

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Alien