Saturday, January 31, 2015

Long List

Just a quick update here,

I've finally got around to finishing the incomplete music player for my blog that nobody knew about. Took me awhile to put everything together.

And by "awhile" I meant more than FIVE hours fiddling in the good ones into the playlist.

If you don't like certain music placed here then feel free to skip it by clicking the icon at the most furthest to the right of the bar... Or pause it if you don't like them all. My taste in music can't be similar to everyone else in the world, y'know...

Everyone has their own favorites and dislikes. That's all I will say, don't want to go off topic.

The playlist count can easily go to 150+ if I decided to lift everything from my YouTube playlist to the music player. But still...

Anyways, that was the only update I wanted to place up... since it has been interfering with my World of Tanks video uploads. With this done, WoT videos will be up with no distractions.

This is actually one of the reasons why WoT Winter Showdown videos were posted a bit later than usual.

Also decided to place a custom cursor up front, too. I mean since I'm doing the tedious music player for the blog, might as well do this...

And thus, a shiny Katana Cursor was selected. Was supposed to be a Halo Energy Sword, but color was very much similar to the blog pages.

Alright, time to sleep... it's 5:40am here now. I feel like I'm about to drop soon...

-Panzer Fist-

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Alien